
The main course.

This was just outside my house at school. I call him Blue Iguana. Looks just like one.

One day when I spent six hours at the Coffee Shop - Coffee Heart emailing and bluggin, I looked up and out the window and saw this hawk eagle like bird on this man's motorcycle. It looks like its his pet.

I just wanted to make sure that everyone understood how fat Fat Dog is. I caught him sleeping. His real name is Pom Pawn.

This little french mustache moth was just outside my new house- on the porch, he was about three inches across. I call him: "French Mustache Moth."
3 comments:
aww! pretty Blue Iguana and French Mustache Moth. I wish Fat Dog could meet Oscar.
ya i wish fat dog and Oscar were a boy and a girl, and could have puppies. I think some would be fat, and some would be skinny, but no mixing.
That moth is so cool! Fat dog is super cute (still).
Post a Comment