Monday, April 30, 2007

Goodbye Party and a Wedding

Kelly left to be a buddhist nun in Bangkok. We had a party for her.
I made the sign- real nice eh? I cut it out of styrofoam and glued silver paper to it. Carol is doing a special medley goodbye hip hop dance for Kelly (not pictured, but she's the blond one).


Some girls at the party eating dinner.


One of the teachers got married, here's me and Carol with her, she's the one in white.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! your hair has gotten long!!!

Beky said...

what if they're just thai hair extensions. ha. they're not. its my real hair. Do you remember a year ago, you cut it short in the back like a boys hair cut? it kept growing and i dont cut it.

Chris Coy said...

there's nowhere to post on your latest post. anyway- spider man. We totally went and saw spiderman when I was there too. Can't remember which number- had to be two though. In like the hugest most air conditioned theater. awesome